Looking for some support

Options
I am a 26 year old teacher, I live in Saskatchewan, Canada and have started my long journey to a healthy size. I am doing Body by vi along with this and am looking for some friends in a similar situation as me. I weight 239lbs and have lost 26lbs since June. I still have a long way to go so it would be nice to have friends to share my journey with so we can motivate each other. Feel free to add me I look forward to meeting new people on here!

Cheers,

Verena

Replies

• GroverBlue78
    GroverBlue78 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome my fellow Canadian! I have been a member since June and have yet to find my stride. I am hoping mfp can provide me the accountability I need to eat better and exercise. It sounds like you are on your way to a new you.

Feel free to add me.
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am a 26 year old teacher, I live in Saskatchewan, Canada and have started my long journey to a healthy size. I am doing Body by vi along with this and am looking for some friends in a similar situation as me. I weigh 239lbs and have lost 26lbs since June. I still have a long way to go so it would be nice to have friends to share my journey with so we can motivate each other. Feel free to add me I look forward to meeting new people on here!

Cheers,

Verena

Hi Verena, Well done on your losing 26lbs..that's really great! Why didn't you put that on your Ticker?!
    I lost 30lb in 2010 from the April to Xmas but since that my weight has stuck!! So don't leave it till you are my age..(78) altho' you've got plenty of time before then...keep going Ve... I'm sure you will soon get there.