Replies

• ccdo
    ccdo Posts: 217
    Options
    Very interestin to read thanks for posting :flowerforyou:
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Thanks - I will HAVE to go show the "weigh yourself every day" one to a co-worker - we just had a very lengthy discussion about this.
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have always been a fan of weight yourself everyday!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    I saw that on my homepage earlier and didn't bother to read it because I thought it would be lame little tips like "park your car further from the entrance of the store." (Which is an okay tip, it's just way overdone.) I'm glad you redirected me to it, though. I was interested to see number one for sure. I've always been a daily weigher... I just really feel it helps to keep me motivated while losing weight. I am going to have to switch to weighing only once a week for purposes of sanity since I seem to be plateauing, but I definitely think that by the time I'm focusing on maintaining my weight, the number one thing that will help me keep the weight off is to constantly know where I stand. I'm one of those people who is clueless when I start gaining weight: "Twenty pounds? I gained twenty pounds?! I had no idea!" :noway:

Anyway, they were all really good tips... that's just the only one I'm going to rant about. :bigsmile:
    Thanks for sharing!
  • jenmonkee
    Options
    I have to admit I am compulsive about weighting as soon as I walk in the gym. I have thought about getting a scale for home, but I know I would weight myself 4-5 times a day and drive myself nuts. It is so rewarding to see the numbers go down, but sometimes I get discouraged when it is not fast enough. 1 day at a time, that is all I can do.
  • saram21
    Options
    Wow! Thats great! Thanks for sharing!