Celelbrity Fit Club

Options
Anyone watching the new season?? I'm enjoying it- quite inspirational and I love, love Jay!! I could, however, do without Harvey- a bit over the top.:ohwell:

The judges just said that very few people in this world (likely just those afflicted with a thyroid problem) are predisposed to be overweight. Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this matter.

I have obesity in my family but I don't see a huge trend that supports that I am predisposed. It's something I'm scared of and I wonder about a lot. I know that eating right, excercise, and a healthy lifestyle you can combat any predisposition. However, I wonder if I my genes have determined my body type and ability to lose weight.

Just curious:flowerforyou:

Replies

• thik_nis
    thik_nis Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just watched an episode. Makes me want to set target weekly goals. Kinda motivating. Which is what I'm lacking right now.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I love it, but I"m a sucker for any trashy reality show. I see it more for entertainment than motivation or encouragement. I know that there is going to be some drama and some fighting and, lets face it, that's really why I watch it. I do enjoy watching people transform their body and I like the advice that's given. I kinda like Harvey - there's something about a man in uniform barking orders at people :blushing: