My first EVER 'little black dress' pics inside

Replies

• You go Tami! You look great in your lil black dress and spiral curls!
  • Brenna
    Brenna Posts: 126 Member
    That is so cool. You look stunning, you really do. I hope you had a wonderful time!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    wow, what a great moment!!! Congrats!
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Fantastic, VERY inspirational! Hope you had a fabulous time, you look GREAT!:wink:
  • jgrandison
    jgrandison Posts: 45 Member
    Beautifull, You Go Girl!!!!!:wink:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    This is one of those little things that most girls would take for granted- having a little black dress, but I've never had one either! You keep on inspiring me, and I really appreciate it, Tami. :)
  • You look amazing!!! Thanks for posting it. I will get mine someday!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    This is one of those little things that most girls would take for granted- having a little black dress, but I've never had one either! You keep on inspiring me, and I really appreciate it, Tami. :)

you are so right Brenda Lee! When I was a size 28 I never ever wanted to even go anywhere where all the ladies would be in one and I would be in a tent big enough for a boy scout pack.

Another thing I loved about it, it was only $22 at Ross. so its ok if I never wear it again since I am not done losing weight, :wink:

it was quite a feeling being able to pull that off.

The dinner was wonderful, we had dinner in a restaurant on the water, with a perfect view of the space needle. After our yummy dinner , we drove the course of my 10 k run that I am doing in May, that was fun too to see that in person and not just on a map!!

thanks everyone for all the compliments!
  • That's absolutely precious. So pretty, and a perfect post for Valentine's Day.
    Thanks for the continued inspiration Tami.
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Wow.... you look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • SASSYJAX
    SASSYJAX Posts: 103 Member
    just Brilliant, your guy must have been so proud of you!
    You are an inspiration to us all, thanks for that post!
    xxx
  • You look fabulous and are an inspiration to us all!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Very flattering! Hoping you and your husband had the most amazing date ever. Keep up whatever you are doing!
  • Redkoala
    Redkoala Posts: 146
    You look fantastic!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Tami, so happy for you, your night sounds awesome! You looked beautiful Lady!!!!:bigsmile:
  • chroi
    chroi Posts: 20
    Stunning :)
  • Sooooo pretty!
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Beautiful! I hope you had an amazing date!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    You look FABULOUS!!!! You give me hope to one day look good in my own "little black dress" ;)
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    You look amazing. Great job.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!