The Hobbit

Options
My sister and I are going to the midnight premier of the Hobbit on Friday. Is anyone else going? I have been for this movie for years.

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Nerd.

Just kidding, I'm not going to go at midnight, but I will be going next weekend, for sure..
  • plaingirly
    Options
    It has Richard Armitage in it so I will be watching at some point!

Bet he isn't as attractive as in North and South or Robin Hood though!
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Im probally going that monday when all the school kids are in school and i can get a good seat.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Nerd.
  • LeighAnnH75
    LeighAnnH75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm as excited as a little girrrrrrrrrrrl! But I won't be going for premiere. I'll go the next week when it's not so crowded lol
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I am out of paid time off for the year, so NOT hitting the midnight showing, but I will be seeing it ASAP!
  • sunraew
    sunraew Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Enjoy!
    And now for the weather.... http://youtu.be/7UhqNt98tsY :)
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting for this movie since I heard about it. I'm definitely going to see it soon, but not the very first night - too crazy! Midnight on a Thursday? Nope. Gotta go to work on Friday, ya know? I'll wait for a week or two - or three. I don't want to have to deal with the crush of a crowd, or listening to little kids either. Are you seeing it in 3D? I actually had to call the theater and talk to someone there (major hassle doing THAT, btw) to ask if they had a showing of a regular digital movie - 3D plays havoc with my benign positional vertigo. Luckily, they have it in digital, realD and 3D. I'm also planning on going to a show before 6 PM - the price is only $8.50, instead of an evening show which is $10.75.

Wow, long post. Sorry. :blushing:
  • MarthaAnn8186
    MarthaAnn8186 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm going, can't wait. Not Fri. but soon as I can.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    We bought tickets two weeks ago for Friday at 6pm. Can't wait! :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

ME TOO!

kdVhE.gif
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I don't like crowds of people enough to go to the opening, BUT I will see it at the theater. I've been waiting for this since the cartoon disappointment they put out so many years ago. LOVED the book!
  • Joneisha07
    Options
    My boyfriend is making me go because I made him go see breaking dawn part 2....
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Nerd.

i know!!!!!!!!!!

and bite me!:smooched:
  • Celticthunderfan
    Celticthunderfan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @plaingirly I agree about Richard Armitage. He was amazing in North and South and Robin Hood. I can't wait to see him as Thorin Oakshield.
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I have to figure out what to do with my toddler.....
  • MarthaAnn8186
    MarthaAnn8186 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting for this movie since I heard about it. I'm definitely going to see it soon, but not the very first night - too crazy! Midnight on a Thursday? Nope. Gotta go to work on Friday, ya know? I'll wait for a week or two - or three. I don't want to have to deal with the crush of a crowd, or listening to little kids either. Are you seeing it in 3D? I actually had to call the theater and talk to someone there (major hassle doing THAT, btw) to ask if they had a showing of a regular digital movie - 3D plays havoc with my benign positional vertigo. Luckily, they have it in digital, realD and 3D. I'm also planning on going to a show before 6 PM - the price is only $8.50, instead of an evening show which is $10.75.

Wow, long post. Sorry. :blushing:

You said it all for me. :)
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    So excited!!!!
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My wife is dying to go! I would rather not but when your in love you do crazy things.