New Here........not to weight loss though!

louisedmn
louisedmn Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone.
I am Louise, 49 yrs old and I have been on Herbalife since July of 2009. I lost 75 lbs so far and still have about 60 to go.
It came off very fast in the first few months but I have been struggling the last 2 months. I have hit a stand still and can't
seem to get the weight loss started again. I figured I need to go off the Herbalife and maybe try something else. Like
REAL food! With Herbalife you eat 2 shakes a day, breakfast and lunch and then eat dinner and snacks. Well, I guess my
body got used to the lack of calories and started holding onto the fat instead of losing it.
I started today to use the meal tracker, calorie tracker and I am hoping by eating more calories I will be able to jump
start my metabolism again. I would love any advice that any of you want to share as well. I am really frustrated that the
scale hasn't moved much in 2 months. Thanks, hope to talk soon.,
Louise:angry:

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Hello Louise & welcome, congratulations on your weight loss. I'm sure a change in your diet & perhaps exercise regimen will work in your burning the rest of the weight you desire to lose. Atleast, you've been at a stand still and not gone up in weight that's a relief. All the best in your pursuit of better health.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.