Hi

Options
Hi and Hello,...I am 249,...mother of three sons,...24years, 21years,...and 35 MONTHS,...and yes, my husband and I were delightfully surprised by our unexpected blessings,...especially since we thought we could not have any more children,...but after I lost 102 pounds in a year's time,...I found myself at 44 years old,...unexpectedly expecting!

I have NOT gained all my weight back,...but after a difficult recovery, a car accident and learning my little one has special needs,...I've been side tracked,...but it's time for this grey haired Mama to get back in shape.

I really miss running I was training for a 5K when I learned I was pregnant and hope by next summer I can hit the track again,...until then I will be walking, weight training and mat exercises as I rebuild my strength,...I know it will be slow going but losing a pound or even half a pound a week really adds up and you feel soooo much better.

My challenges are getting enough sleep,...my little one is demanding,....finding the time and energy to exercise,...and finding the time to properly select my meal choices,...I've done way too much eating on the run,...time to slow down a little and dust off my digital scale,...and invaluable tool,...for me at least!

Have a blessed day! :smile: