Started at 267, currently 227. Time for new Success!!!

Options
So, I started out at 267. I've had some success. Yeah, I lost 40 pounds...so what? I've been content with my short term success but it's time to get serious once again. I've been able to maintain my weight despite reverting back to my poor eating habits and my weekend shenanigans. It's time to tighten up my act. I'm looking to make friends with anyone no matter where you're at in your journey. Male or female. We can all help each other out.

Replies

• Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    40 lbs is a big deal. BUT. You are right, you can't just go back to the old ways. You have to keep moving forward. On to bigger (er, smaller?) and better things!
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Hi. I'm Mercy. I have lost 35 pounds and I'm working hard on looking fab in February. I going hard at the gym and trying to get as close to my calories as possbile without going over and eating back. I'm not feeling 100% today. I'm a little congested and not very hungry or thirsty. Water is so key. I am logging everything. Its not easy this time of the year because of all the holiday parties. This Saturday is my son's birthday. He will be 17. We can do this. Feel free to add me.
  • tuttboy
    tuttboy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am starting to take a closer look at what I'm eating. I want to get to the point where I am measuring out my food every day.
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    If you're willing to log every day, and have an open diary, then send me a friend request. I'm in it for life, I'm not going back.