looking for support

Options
I am 24 and just got out of the police academy. I wish i could say that the pt did me good but it didn't. Before the academy I lost 50 pounds and I was so proud of that. After finishing the academy (we did mostly crossfit, never again) I gained 30 pounds and my body became very disproportionate. I went from 190 to 223 in 7 months because I put on muscle so fast. I want to get down to 155 but I also want lean muscle. I know muscle weighs more so the number is just ideal. I hope I can find some people who are in the same boat. I refuse to do crossfit because of what it has done to my body and my health and right now personal trainers are out of the budget. If anyone can give me tips I would appreciate it. I have also done p90x and again put on too much muscle and didn't lose a lot of fat.

My diet has been a little crazy also. During the academy my were burning a lot of calories and I was eating a lot because of the muscle growth. Now I am trying to stick to Hungry Girl recipes because they taste good and are low in calories and fat. I can't go low sodium because of health reasons.

Ok. I just rambled on. Sorry. I am just so frustrated with the progress that was destroyed. I hope i can find some kind of support system that can give me some advice. Thanks