Another progress pic...DOWN 120lbs official!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• tridiv
    tridiv Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! you are an inspiration
  • Ciarn
    Ciarn Posts: 92
    Options
    awesome job :-)
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Absolutely and utterly amazing!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    awesome!!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Excellent.

Share your story - what did you have to give up, change the most, start doing, hate doing, what do you love now about new lifestyle, what's still hard?

Folks love great ideas that work - let us have it!

Check out my blog...its my whole story! www.dbflex.wordpress.com

hey, in your blog you have a tidbit about back adhesions. Not sure if still dealing with that or not, seemed recent.

Look for a chiro or massage therapist that does Active Release Therapy or Technique (ART). It's a method of combining pressure point idea and feeling for those scar tissue areas, and then they actively stretching the muscle while they hold the spot down. For the muscle to slide through the compressed space, the scar tissue must be broken up. Allowing the muscle to now slide better.

And if it sounds like it hurts, it does. But I've never had more than 2 sessions where an issue of training injury or something else wasn't taken care of.

I had several muscle imbalances that kept pulling stuff out of whack. Normal Chiro's could never do anything with keeping things in "place" if muscle kept pulling them out.
    I took care of many of the muscle imbalances, but some remained that were related to shortened muscle movement, due to scar tissue.
    Once that was gone, best in years and no chiro. Unless I do something foolish or accident.
  • cedman1
    cedman1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Nice work effort!
  • mrsgiffin
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Well alright! AWESOME! :D
  • Metspride129
    Metspride129 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    great job so far man! you're kickin *kitten*!!! keep at it =)
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!
  • red9812
    red9812 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's super impressive!
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    you look great! congratulations!
  • donnaw3kids
    donnaw3kids Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    WOW! YOU GO!!!!
  • ccorrales63
    Options
    Excellent.

Share your story - what did you have to give up, change the most, start doing, hate doing, what do you love now about new lifestyle, what's still hard?

Folks love great ideas that work - let us have it!

Check out my blog...its my whole story! www.dbflex.wordpress.com

hey, in your blog you have a tidbit about back adhesions. Not sure if still dealing with that or not, seemed recent.

Look for a chiro or massage therapist that does Active Release Therapy or Technique (ART). It's a method of combining pressure point idea and feeling for those scar tissue areas, and then they actively stretching the muscle while they hold the spot down. For the muscle to slide through the compressed space, the scar tissue must be broken up. Allowing the muscle to now slide better.

And if it sounds like it hurts, it does. But I've never had more than 2 sessions where an issue of training injury or something else wasn't taken care of.

I had several muscle imbalances that kept pulling stuff out of whack. Normal Chiro's could never do anything with keeping things in "place" if muscle kept pulling them out.
    I took care of many of the muscle imbalances, but some remained that were related to shortened muscle movement, due to scar tissue.
    Once that was gone, best in years and no chiro. Unless I do something foolish or accident.

Yes my trainer used to do physical therapy. He gets those spots hard, its torture!!! LOL...Im doing a little better now, only time will heal this, its just to slow for me, lost my momentum, but I cant wait to get healthy and hit it like I used to! Optimistic! :)
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome!:smile:
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Your success is amazing! You must be very proud of yourself :)

23087067.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • naturalbeauty1922
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! Inspirational!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!