Another exercise calorie question

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Ok, so...exercise calories. I know it's been discussed, I just wanted to see what everyone would do if you were me. Ok, so I usually allow myself around 1550 calories a day. I worked out well today and earned another 693 calories. I don't usually eat all my exercise calories but will eat some.

I have calculated all my food today and it has come up to 1580 calories and 35 g fat. That includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner, and evening snack. My journal on here says I have 663 calories and 27 g of fat remaining. I rarely go over 1650 calories, even on exercise days.

How many of the extra calories would you eat? Or would you not eat them?? I am eating good foods today, well balanced and filling.

Thanks!
Tami

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Ok, so...exercise calories. I know it's been discussed, I just wanted to see what everyone would do if you were me. Ok, so I usually allow myself around 1550 calories a day. I worked out well today and earned another 693 calories. I don't usually eat all my exercise calories but will eat some.

I have calculated all my food today and it has come up to 1580 calories and 35 g fat. That includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner, and evening snack. My journal on here says I have 663 calories and 27 g of fat remaining. I rarely go over 1650 calories, even on exercise days.

How many of the extra calories would you eat? Or would you not eat them?? I am eating good foods today, well balanced and filling.

Thanks!
    Tami
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    well, considering how much you burned, I would eat at least some. I would try to keep my deficite under 1000 cals, that is what doctors recommend usually. and deficite is daily calories alotted plus exercise calories minus calories eaten.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Ok, so my deficite is currently 663 calories. So I am good to go right??
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I don't see why not. :tongue: