Resolution Run 2012

Options
Whose running it? I'm running it with my guide this year, will be her third race and my sixth. wanted to do the 10K but due to my knee not being fully recovered really until a lot later this year decided to stick to the 5 and so my next race shall be a 10. Was training for 10K race weekend when I injured my knee in March...

Replies

• shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I tried to sign up but it was already sold out, instead I'm doing a race the last week of January.
  • pet1127
    pet1127 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am doing the one in Ottawa on Dec.31 its an evening run. Going to be a cold one lol
    :ohwell:
  • luvsyoga
    luvsyoga Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm running it! Well.... I hope to run it.... I'm just learning to run in the winter weather, might be a tip toe/walk/run if it's icy!!! Ick, i'm nervous now!!
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing the Ottawa run :) I believe they re-opened for an extra 100 runners or so though it may be closed where the Ottawa race is concerned. And winter running is so much fun!! Wear yak trax if you're worried about the ice!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it! In Langley British Columbia with my husband :)
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm still debating whether or not I'm going to sign up (I have until the 27th to decide). I want to do it and know that I should do it, but I hate the cold and snow (hence the reason why I've been sticking to the treadmill instead :laugh: ).
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I wasn't really sure about the winter running thing but it's FUN! Plus my body temp skyrockets in the winter so it provides some...relief?
  • mmddwechanged
    Options
    So I ran for thirty minutes today and I suffered. My once a week "training schedule" is catching up with me. I'll probably run ten, walk one for five km. whatever happens it'll be fun:)
  • mmddwechanged
    Options
    So..... Is everyone ready? I'm kinda e cited albeit a little hungover and dehydrated.