Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Apple Vinegar???

2»

Replies

• Add a little honey with it to get past the taste but it really helps with digestion by breaking down the fats.
  • Minnie2361
    Minnie2361 Posts: 281 Member
    Thanks for the research on this. I don't trust naturopaths.

CBC did a great piece on homeopaths con or cure. It is about an 1/2 hour program. It was fun to watch , an expose. They did a spectrum analysis in the lab on the products that were being sold to the public and couldn't find a trace amount of the claimed ingredients. Boiron the largest manufacturer of homeopath products was sued later that year had to pay $12 million out to stop lawsuits. Just do the google.

Homeopathy: Cure or Con? Marketplace CBC

Part 1 10 minutes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFKojcTknbU

Pat 2 10 minutes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIr3Lo9zlLs
  • MrsRaia
    MrsRaia Posts: 18 Member
    You know what does work? Stopping the hunt for a miracle quick fix, and eating at a reasonable and sustainable caloric deficit. Try it out!

I think that is a pretty harsh comment for someone who IS doing that. Let's try to be supportive and less condemning. It's not like she was asking about diet pills or something extreme either.

I for one have a hard time losing weight even when working out AND eating within my calorie and other goals on MFP. I have a lot of hormone problems myself. PCOS/Insulin resistance. I hear the ACV thing helps with insulin resistance. I am personally going to try this NATURAL weight loss tip.

You do realize you are chiding someone for something he wrote back in December?...

came up on the message boards, didnt look at the date, doesnt matter when it's from though - unless he had a softening of his heart since then I just thought it was a bit much. And that's when I read it!