Anyone else here trying to loser over 100lbs?

Options
When I first join MFP I was at 313 pounds, now I'm down to 298 pounds. I'm still well over 100 pounds from my goal weight (165 lbs). Some days it feels as if I set an impossible goal for my self.

Replies

• peckish_pomegranate
    Options
    Yep, I've got about 120 to loose to get to my ultimate goal weight. It's gonna be a long hard road but so worth it.
  • kagezp
    kagezp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is not too far from yours, I set my goal weight loss for 75 lbs overall.... sometimes I do feel as if all my hard work is for nothing because I don't see what I WANT to see... BUT I keep going even if its just pushing myself 2 extra minutes of moving. Keep going you have gotten off to a good start.. :)
  • lorindaleigh
    lorindaleigh Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 pounds left to go. I just keep trying to remind myself that staying the same or losing a very small amount of weight is so much better than going up! Even with losing just one pound a week, we'll be 52 pounds smaller next year at least.
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I have just under 200lbs to lose, so I totally understand where you're coming from! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like for added support :0) Good luck!!
  • velmaisvelma
    velmaisvelma Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm still about 70 pounds from my "goal," but a loss of 120+ from when I started. When I do get to "goal" I may keep going, it depends on where I am happy with it... Add me if you'd like!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    When I first join MFP I was at 313 pounds, now I'm down to 298 pounds. I'm still well over 100 pounds from my goal weight (165 lbs). Some days it feels as if I set an impossible goal for my self.
    ainw.bmp
    I have just a little over 100 lbs. I am working on dropping as well.
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    FYI:
    There's at least one MFP group for those with 100+ lb to lose: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/685-100-lbs-to-lose

If you do a group search, you may find there are other, similar groups, too. This is just the one I know about. :smile:
  • obesemonster
    obesemonster Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've lost 112 lbs. to date but still desire to lose additional 90-110 lbs. Started on my 63rd birthday at Wt. 405 lbs. I'm currently 64 1/2 yrs old Wt 296.8 lbs. need to rap myself in head with motivational 2x4 to get head right and back on track. Currently stuck living in
    Thailand and with the Summer Temp. always 95-105 degrees find it almost impossible to exercise. Temperature now in low 70's in
    early morning hours so no more excuses, the push to 190 lbs. is on. Looking for friends to motivate me when going gets rough and
    members with low cal meal ideas.
  • salsagal36
    salsagal36 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    *waves* 100lb to lose here also.

I'm getting married in August and know I want to look the best I possibly can. I may not have reached goal but I'm sure as hell going to work as hard as I can to look the best I can!

Feel free to add me and we can hopefully motivate each other on our journey.
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I have about 70 lbs to loose, wouldn't mind loosing a little more.
    It will be tough but I know we can do it.
    So good to have the help and support of people here.
    Anyone that feels like it can add me,
    Good luck everyone :)
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    Good luck to you all! I've lost 130lbs. I have 25lbs more togo . It's the hardest thing I ever done . It's worth it...so worth it. Life was good fat. But its great healthy!
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Dont give up :) I been using this app for the last few months and I have lost almost 46 pounds, challenging my body and making changes. Really no one really realizes everything you put in your mouth until you start tracking your intake. If I can do I know you can do it buddy :) . I am currently at 166 lbs a big difference from when I use to weigh 350lbs. I lost 150 lbs on my own by just walking and eating right. Keep on motivating yourself if you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)

Nadia
  • Fat2fitplease
    Options
    Hi i too have over 100 pounds to lose. Anyone can friend me
  • DeeBee042
    DeeBee042 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have just started using MFP but have a heap still to lose. So I would love to add the members in this topic or if you could add me I would really appreciate it as I need all the motivation I can get. Good luck with your journeys to a healthier life :smile:
  • sandra48227
    Options
    take it 10 pounds at a time
  • soldierzside
    soldierzside Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    110 right here!
  • Christy175
    Christy175 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I needed to lose 130ish. Down 22 but have a long way to go!!! Please add me as a friend if you like!!! Could use 100+ friends!
  • westguy27
    westguy27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I also have about 100 lbs to lose. I lost 70 lbs a few years ago and felt absolutely great but unfortunately I have put most of it on again. I think this idea of having a group of us supporting each other is a great idea. Everyone, feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • SGocka
    SGocka Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've lost 157 pounds. Don't give up on yourself. You can do it.
  • d4ley1
    d4ley1 Posts: 73
    Options
    add me very siilar goals regards john