Need Support, I am new here

Options
Hello,
I am now to this site, I found it on a post on my facebook page. I hope this will be the group and site that I need and will help. I am a 44 year old mother of 4 and I feel like I am dying from eating and being overweight. I am so out of shape and heavier than I have ever been. I beat myself up over my weight and eating and then I just eat more. I am at the point that I hate myself and what I have done to myself. I cannot continue down this road or I will die. I have little kids and I cannot do that to them. I need to lose weight and get fit. I have been thinner and healthier before but it was a LONG time ago. I have done so many weight loss plans and have failed. I need a new technique. I know how to eat healthy but I obviously cannot do it on my own. My dh is a normal weight, he weighs the same as when I met him, he does not get it so I need support elsewhere, I hope this is the place to land and succeed.
Thank you.

Replies

• KSwatek
    KSwatek Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hey there! You can feel free to add me. :) I have a long way to go and I just joined too. From what I have experienced so far, this is a great place to feel supported. I wake up daily to someone encouraging me and helping me whenever I have one of those days where I may slip a little. I wish you the best of luck on your journey!
  • xFitnessFlirt
    Options
    welcome! :) feel free to add me I'm somewhat new too, we could help each other out :D