Advice please.

Options
Hey. I'm just looking for some advice on toning up my upper legs (and everywhere else). They are quite thick and bulky once past my knees and I don't know how to slim and tone them at the same time. I am working out to things such as :-
"Killer Buns and Thighs"
"Billy Blanks Inferno"
"Bob Harper's Ripped Core"
"Ripped in 30" and
"Bob Harper's Weight Loss"

What are your opinions on these workouts?

I know you cant target area's I'm just getting frustrated that apparently I'm 3lb away from my first goal weight and I look nothing like I used too when I was last this weight 19 months ago, I didn't expect my stomach too with having a baby but I thought at least my legs might look something like they used too, I can suck in my stomach but I cant suck in my legs to make them look better lol :smile:

Any advice will be appreciated.

Replies

• sarahlouise7
    sarahlouise7 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I saw huge improvement on my legs, bum and hips with lots of squats and lunges :) very effective!!
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    How long did it take to see an improvement? I'm not in a rush just curious. :smile:
    Squats and lunges to me are the devil lol on killer buns and thighs the combo hurt like hell the first time I did it
  • sarahlouise7
    sarahlouise7 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    How long did it take to see an improvement? I'm not in a rush just curious. :smile:
    Squats and lunges to me are the devil lol on killer buns and thighs the combo hurt like hell the first time I did it

It really wasnt long at all, started noticing a difference in the second week or so and it just got better week by week then as i got stronger i started adding in some weights :)
  • Amanda21202
    Options
    Was that combined with other workouts or did you do it alone? I might give it a shot, if I did them alone I'm not sure how many + reps I should do to see the effect?
  • Amanda21202
    Options
    Anyone else?