Strange Dreams, anyone?

Options
7under2
7under2 Posts: 16 Member
So last night I had a dream about hunting. I took a training class that included an actual hunting trip. The instructor was a vegetarian, though, so instead of hunting wild boar or wild deer, we were going after wild rice. It was a lot scarier than you'd expect, though, because wild rice is a lot bigger in the wild. The shotgun shells blow it to tiny bits which is why it looks the way it does in the box. After bagging my first one, I hung it upside down from the tree and posed with it, which looked really silly because there's like, one grain of rice in the noose with me pointing at it. I later got it mounted to hang on the wall and told people that I bagged some wild rice while on safari in Southeast Asia.

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

I once had a dream that I turned into a bouncy ball, and I bounced all over the world..
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Don't get me started. I'm a very vivid dreamer. I always have strange dreams.

JM
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Mine was different.
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    I had a dream that my shell was bitten by a vampire that i was engaged to while i showed her a nunchuck. Her girlfriend came and killed me but i was ok with that.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Someone should give the wild rice shotguns and see how *you* like it!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    The original Ellen Degenerous.

tumblr_m6ujc0LkoF1qh8qbdo1_500.gif
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Some years ago, shortly after Princess Diana was killed, I had the strangest dream of my life, and it involved members of the royal family. It started out with me, Prince Charles, William, and Harry at some sort of amusement park or carnival at night. There were neon lights and all the sights, smells, and sounds of a carnival all around us. I remember Prince Charles introducing me to William and Harry, but that's pretty much all I remember about that part of my dream. The next thing I remember is me, Prince Charles, and Queen Elizabeth coming out of some sort of large, museum like building with tall concrete pillars and steps on the front. There was a long sidewalk, lined with a red carpet, going out to the curb where there was a white Rolls-Royce limosene parked and waiting for us. We started to make our way out to the car. We got about halfway there when we heard a rifle shot and a bullet whizzed past us. We all crouched and turned to look behind us to see that there was a sniper perched on the roof of the building. Prince Charles turned to me and said, "Get her to the car, NOW!" Then he turned and ran inside the building. I then turned to Queen Elizabeth, picked her up, and threw her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. As I was running toward the car with Her Majesty bouncing on my shoulder and holding her hat on her head, she was hollering, "I say! This is most undignified!" I carried her to the side of the car opposite the building and sat her down next to it. I peeked through the windows of the car to see what was happening on the roof of the building. I saw Prince Charles sneaking up behind the sniper. His Highness reached over the sniper's shoulder, grabbed his rifle, and started beating him down with it, the whole time yelling, "You tried to kill my mum! You tried to kill my mum!" And that's where it ended.
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of crazy dreams. They often feel so real ive woken up crying or mad at someone.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options

JM

Same here. My mom has told me many of times that I should see a psychiatrist about them!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options

JM

Same here. My mom has told me many of times that I should see a psychiatrist about them!

Yea, there's a few I'd get committed over. Problem is, I have several locations I often return to in dreams. There are also some bizarre/violent happenings in some...

JM
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I always have really weird, exhausting dreams. Though most of us have dreams, but don't remember them.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Weird thing is, I was just about to post a status about strange dreams I've been having, decided against it, reloaded and saw this topic. o_O

Wondering why I've been having perturbing dreams lately...
  • myOWNinspiration
    Options
    I'm always dreaming about being chased by someone or something.
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I've been having crazy vivid dreams lately. I too can have some that are so real that I wake up mad at someone or what not but lately they have been a whole lot more real then that. (Which wouldn't be so bad if they hasn't also been incredibly freaky and disturbing)
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    No, this is the dream.

But when you wake up, you won't remember any of it.