I'm Sooooooo Motivated!!!

Options
This site is awesome! And I am so motivated and inspired to really get the going with transforming into the better me! Check me out and add me as a friend. I guess the more people I can befriend, the more people can hold me accountable to helping me reach my goals! :o))

Check out my blog too! I love to write and can hopefully inspire you to laugh, love, and stay motivated too!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/hsnyder1118/view/letter-to-my-fattiness-18103

Good Luck to all of You! No... no, no... You don't need luck - Just get on with it! FORWARD MOTION!!!

Sincerely,

Helen :flowerforyou:

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hello Helen & welcome, I've read your blog very nice writing indeed. Good Luck in your goal.:flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options
    I read your blog, here's what I wrote ......."it is just as painful letting go of your self-indulgence as it is to break up with a person. Good for you, Helen. You are one who I know will succeed: you are taking the responsibility, owning it, and doing what you need to do. ~Cheryl"

I wish more people came to this site with your attitude! Can't wait to hear about your journey. :happy:

Options
    Yeah! Thanks you two! I'm excited too! I really can exercise... I can go out today and run 4-5 miles no problem. I just need to stick to eating right. I can do this. I know I can! Thanks for the encouragement!

:wink: Helen
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options
    5.gif Good for you! Get out there. Take it slow, I wish I had not injured my back, running is the best exercise.

Me - pool three times a week, 5 miles on hill-walking two days a week. Love the painless (until afterwards) pool.
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Your blog was great! You can definitely stick to it. It's all mind over matter, once you make your mind up, everything else will follow.
  • sillymoobags
    sillymoobags Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you! You are absolutely right about having the "right" kind of thinking! Looking forward to keeping up with your journey and watching you succeed in your goals!

Helen :happy:
  • sillymoobags
    sillymoobags Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I liked that!!! I posted something to that forum!!! I'm taking down some wallpaper today... so I may have to settle for aerobics in house later on, but I love to run too and will most definitely get out there. I get very paranoid about my knees, ankles, or back! I try to be very careful with them! Lol... I know how you feel... but swimming and pool aerobics are great exercise too!