Your thought on Sensa..

Options
13»

Replies

• erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My friend gave me a 3 month supply and it didnt make my food taste any different. It also didnt suppress my appetite. The commercials get people but really it didnt do anything for me.
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    It all really boils down to cutting down your regular portions which we all know is the secret to weight loss; calories in < calories out.

I don't need some fairy dust to do that.

Marketers in the fat loss industry are really reeling in the big bucks targeting people who are desperately trying to lose weight :(
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    A friend tried it and it didn't work. She is now doing some diet system that has cost her over $3000. She has lost 32 lbs. That's almost $100 a lb. I prefer this way.
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    This one time at Band Camp, I sprinkled Sensa on an elephant, ate the entire thing, and ended up LOSING 30lbs!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    My friend gave me a 3 month supply and it didnt make my food taste any different. It also didnt suppress my appetite. The commercials get people but really it didnt do anything for me.

The commercials imply it's fairy dust.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    I tried to tell the person that its really not worth it.. but.. everyone would like an easy way.. The magic is that there is no magic.

Yep, Kung fu Panda was very wise . . .

lmao if youre calling me kung fu panda, i truely dont care.:laugh:

I was agreeing with you. Just like the movie

Im a dummy. Sorry I speak two languages so I gotta work my brain out to understand jokes. :ohwell: :ohwell:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I tried to tell the person that its really not worth it.. but.. everyone would like an easy way.. The magic is that there is no magic.

Im a dummy. Sorry I speak two languages so I gotta work my brain out to understand jokes. :ohwell: :ohwell:

I'm pretty sure that burns calories. Win? :P
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options

I'm pretty sure that burns calories. Win? :P

LMAO :laugh:
    Its not in MFP's database otherwise I would be skinny by now.
  • morf13
    morf13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I heard that it just makes your food smell and taste bad, which makes you eat less? Idk if that's true or not, but I for one, like food; and I don't want it to taste disgusting.

If that's true, you could simply porr some nasty stuff on your food to ruin it so you dont want it. Drown it in tobasco sauce or something. I have been thinking about getting some to start my new year's diet figuring it can't hurt. Now I am wondering if I break down and cheat and get some bad food,that I could just quickly poor something bad on it so I wont eat it. Maybe several weeks of ruining your food,will mentally make you not crave the food????