Hello everyone!

Hi lovely people!

I'm target, and I'm new here. (Well, I joined a few weeks ago, but have been too shy to say hi until now!)

I am a 24 year old university student from Canada. I was always a bit overweight, but the last few years have been insane healthwise (both physical and mental) and my weight bore the brunt of that. So, I decided this September to get back on track, and set a bunch of goals I wanted to achieve before my 25th birthday.

I am doing not too badly so far. I've lost 5lbs since I joined this site, and a total of 14lbs since September. The weight is coming off slowly, but it is definitely better than going up!

My biggest struggle is exercise. I have a lot of social anxiety, so it is very hard for me to go to the gym, and the winter and cold weather is upon us, so I can't do much outside. I am also a starving student, so don't have the money to pay for fitness classes etc. I know I can exercise in my apartment, but I never know what to do, and always just get confused and overwhelmed...and then I just give up and sit on my couch and drink tea and read a book :P So, if anyone has any tips/advice on exercising at home, please feel free to share!

Otherwise, nice to meet you all, and I look forward to virtually meeting you all soon!

<>< target ><>