Approaching 30?

Options
Is anybody else approaching 30 and looking to leave your struggle with your weight in the past? Add me or search and join the group Fit by 30! for support in this transformation :)

Here is a little snipet about me, my profile is open as well :)
Despite my love of fitness and healthy food since I was a child, my coping with stress through binge eating has left me overweight for most of my adult life. I cant even put into words how much I am over this whole weight rollercoaster. There are a lot of things in my life that I can't control but the way I treat my body is not one of them. I will be 30 in about 10 months, I want to end my struggle with my weight and begin my 30s at a healthy weight for my height and gender. As long as I get and stay in that range I will consider this time a success! To do that I need to lose about 50lbs! I have my work cut out for me!

Replies

• PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 30 in February. I had hoped to be at my goal by 30, but fell off the wagon a few times. I'm hoping to hit my goal when I'm 30 and never look back.

Oh, and I should say that I need to lose aout 40-45 pounds to hit goal.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 28 tomorrow, and I've spent almost all of my 20's overweight.
    I've got just under 50 pounds till I hit goal
  • junctiongirl
    junctiongirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Im turning 29 in 2 days. Ive noticed a big drop in my metabolism. My body is changing. I would really like to get a hold on this before I am in my 30's and its even harder to manage!