Best Pedometer

Options
Looking for the best pedometer (read most accurate) out there for under $100. Want it to measure steps, distance and calories burned.

Suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!

Replies

• dijonwillis
    Options
    bump :)
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Anything by Fitbit. I believe they sell one on Amazon for about $59.the Zip but for more functionality go to the Fitbit 1. This one might be out of your price range. If you can find an Ultra they are great just be careful as they are not water proof. Also Fitbit has the best customer service I have ever seen.
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MY FITBIT!!

and have yet to meet anyone who doesn't love theirs!!!
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    If you have an iphone, maybe get the Striiv Play. Then you can play a game on your iphone and use your energy to build trees and buildings. very addicting!
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Just thought of a free app if you have an Iphone mapmywalk.com. It uses the
    Phones GPS and is very accurate.
  • walterafable
    Options
    Looking for the best pedometer (read most accurate) out there for under $100. Want it to measure steps, distance and calories burned.

Suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!

If you care to try a FitBit Tracker I've upgraded to the FitBit One from the Ultra. I no longer have any use for the Ultra and am willing to sell it...
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    If you have an iphone, maybe get the Striiv Play. Then you can play a game on your iphone and use your energy to build trees and buildings. very addicting!

I have the Striiv app on my iphone and it's very addicting but it is very motivating also.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options

I have the Striiv app on my iphone and it's very addicting but it is very motivating also.

The Play will be much more accurate then using the phone only.
  • Anycleavers
    Anycleavers Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    If you just want a straight up pedometer, you can't beat this one. I bought mine in March and have been using it since then. If you set it up correctly it seems very accurate, I compared it to my GPS on several long walks and it is very close. This along with MFP have been the basis for my 80lb and counting weight loss.
    I guess the best thing I can say about it is, if I lost it I would buy another instantly.
    Cheers
    Oh yeah, $20 bucks on Amazom

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042H69WU/ref=oh_details_o09_s00_i00
  • msb803
    msb803 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit One. I got it at Best Buy with a 20% off coupon, so it was under 100 bucks. When my dog ate my first Fitbit(no joke), I used the Striiv app on the iPhone to keep track of my steps until my new one came in the mail. The game on there is addictive, so you constantly want to earn more energy by moving, but the calorie and step readings are not very accurate. The Fitbit is much better. The Zip is around 60 dollars, and measures most things that the One does. The One can measure sleep quality, and steps, and the Zip cannot.