Wanting a W/L buddy, going to lose 80+ pounds! Anyone?

Options

Replies

• beloved139
    Options
    I just got back on, got a bunch to lose and determined to stick to it... could use some friends to help! Add me!
  • pryncessleah23
    Options
    I need weight loss buddies too. I have like 4 friends lol I am looking to lose about 50 lbs.. feel free to add me :):)
  • Nikipowpez
    Nikipowpez Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    After falling off the wagon, and then apparently eating it... I'm giving it another go. This is my first week back. I have about 65-80 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • Imme83
    Options
    HI! I AM AIMING TO LOOSE 100 POUNDS. IM ALL IN...
  • vmendoza3907
    Options
    My goal is to lose at least 80 pounds, if not more. Add me, the more motivation & support the better!:wink:
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    I'm Alfredo. 100+ pounds to go. Everyone check out my profile and feel free to add me too!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    i have about 60 more pounds to go, i would love to be your friend.:flowerforyou:
  • bennybitelajr
    Options
    Just joined, I use to weigh 280 now I'm down to 232. It's been a slow but fun and steady ride. I'd love to have some friends on here that share my enthusiasm. I'd love to share my journey with whoever is interested. Anyways, I wish you all the best and always remember that the pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
  • opticpoet
    opticpoet Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    I have a 100 to lose. I was involved in MFP heavy at the start of the year, then I let it all slip away. And right after I ditched my fat clothes and for the first time in my life went out and spent several hundred on a new set of SMALLER clothes. I still have them, and I will be wearing them next year.
    :-)

Add me! I would love mutual support and motivation!
  • 1917Ashley
    1917Ashley Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 more to loose! I started with 140 to loose! :) Add me!
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like.
  • Pynkklady
    Pynkklady Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a major goal as well. We can do this!
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My overall total was 155 pounds and I still have about 126 pounds to lose. So feel free to add me :)
  • Kimaw65
    Kimaw65 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    a friend request was sent. Together we and all of our other friends can do!!!
  • newlyf
    newlyf Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My goal is 75 lbs. Feel free to add me. We will do this together!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kblpn
    kblpn Posts: 32
    Options
    Add me if you like, I have 106 lbs to lose, I just joined yesterday!
  • airforcewife1007
    airforcewife1007 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My goal is 140, I just started too. Feel free to add me!
  • tinytasha7
    tinytasha7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Got 150 to go here (but I've lost 15 of that already).
  • mllyll
    Options
    I'm with you.... I need the motivation as well... got quite a bit of weight to lose until I reach my goal
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My goal is 110 lbs, anyone feel free to add me :D