HUGE NSV!!!!!

Options
Just so you all know, I HATE having my picture taken! I have ALWAYS hated having my picture taken since I was married at 18! Now here I am at 45 and for the first time in 27 years I asked to have my picture taken. Last week was our family vacation. A cruise out of Baltimore. I have lost 70 pounds, my husband is hot as heck and my son is 12 years old. I figured, 'This is it'. If I dont do family pictures now, when will I? So I had the shots taken and for the first time since I can remember, I liked myself in the pics. I mean I actually LIKED the pictures...this is worth every cookie I said no to at work, every celery snack, every minute on the elliptical!

familyshipsmaller.jpg
BethShipPhotosmaller.jpg

Replies

• lkplibra
    lkplibra Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! You should be so proud of yourself. :)
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

2nd that!!
  • pbamerson
    pbamerson Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! GOOD JOB!
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Congratulations, you deserve to have your picture taken and enjoy the results!
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congratulations!
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Well, the camera certainly liked you! Great to hear, thank you for sharing.
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    I hate photos of myself too. only YOU look great! as the others said. you are beautiful!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Lovely.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Ihave that problem with pictures lately, I feel like I'm missing out on every moment.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful family, every one of you!!!! Way to go!
  • ddipert
    ddipert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss and on your good looking family!
  • zewolf77
    zewolf77 Posts: 173 Member
    Options

Yep.. agreed. Great job!!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Your right, your husband is hot as heck but so are you!! You have a great looking family. Congrats on your hard work!:drinker: When you got it flaunt it.:bigsmile:
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Awww, beautiful family and beautiful photos! Congratulations on your well deserved NSV and thank you for sharing your story and photos! Hang them proudly for everyone to see and enjoy :-)
  • lindoussa
    Options
    You look amazing and have such a beautiful family! Congrats!!! Glad to hear hard work does pay off!
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I still have 30 pounds I would like to lose. It hasnt been fast and it hasnt been easy, but worth it! Every day is better and better! I LOVE MFP!!! :love: :love: :love:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    You already know I think you're insanely gorgeous!!!! Great job, babe!!!