Need to expand my friend pool!

Options
I started using MFP on June 1st at 260 lbs. I lost about 30 pounds over the summer but once school began (I teach college Spanish) my weight loss has slowed to a crawl. I have lost an additional 6 since mid-August. My eventual goal is to get to around 150. Although I am generally eating well and exercising, I have let myself slowly increase my calorie goal and slack a bit on logging. I need to get back on track!

I log and comment daily and try to be a really positive supporter. I have a few really great, supportive pals on here but would like some more to help keep me motivated. I am not too picky but would like friends with similar stats and/or weight loss goals, who log and comment regularly, and who are interested in making a change to a healthier lifestyle by moving more and eating better but less--no 800 net cals a day or crazy "diets" for me! If that's you, please feel free to add me.

Replies

• Ythiel
    Ythiel Posts: 14
    Options
    Same here! Let's get fit together ;)
  • iris8pie
    iris8pie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    me three!
  • Zenyehtta
    Zenyehtta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well I don't have as much to lose but I do want to have friends who also log daily! And I so want to be fit, not just skinny!
  • LydsVille77
    LydsVille77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    This last 20-30 lbs does not want to go easy!!! I'd love new friends :) Feel free to add me.
  • amaybee13
    amaybee13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I still have 10 to go and am struggling with that.
  • Amyeeeeeee
    Amyeeeeeee Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    HI Im Amy and have been on here for a year or so and hav enot reached my goal... because I have not been dedicated to losing weight... but then my father got sick and I graduated Cosmo school and got licensed. Now I am his care giver and hes back in the hospital. I have not started to work yet although that is about to change once we get him stable. My fiance works and pays all the bills. Makes me feel like a loser and what do I do... drink here and there and not work out and eat stuff thats comforting and not good for me. I miss the 148-154 lb girl who used to hit up the dance clubs and all the guys couldnt catch their jaws. I know its been 10 years ago but Im just as sexy just I had gained 80+lbs. Ive lost 18 of those 80 and wanna see 155 if I can. I think as you get older trying to meet or beat your old weight will make u look ill... something that I dont wanna look. I dont wanna draw that kind of attention. SO I need more support buddies who will email me or fb me when I hav eno logged in. I wanna be harrassed to death about working out and eating right. I wanna see if this approach will help me become the sexy 31 year old I know I can become. So let the challenge begin!!!!
  • Jrickel81
    Jrickel81 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm not so new on here but started back again about a month ago. I've been doing pretty well & I'm looking for more friends too. You can add me!!!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    anyone can add me! i'm on at least 6 days out of 7 & believe in being supportive
  • jfthomas76
    jfthomas76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started here at 288 I'm down 43lbs with a goal of around 150. I'm here daily and try to be a good supporter - feel free to add me
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Que honda! Tambien soy maestro, pero de ciencias... Ojala que todo se va bien en tu camino delgadoso... He bajado unos 107 libras desde Julio de este ano... Lo siento este computadora no esta capaz de escibir el espanol correctamente... Yo se cuan deficil es para bajar de peso cuando estas ensenando...
  • Meamo
    Meamo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    got some weight to loose. started my account 7/2011..didn't use it til 7/2012.
    but have not missed a day yet!!! trying to do my journey and learn from others. pals with open food diaries are always welcome! add me
  • e001w
    e001w Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. We are all here for some help or to give help. This keeps me more accountable.
  • dmhorton80
    Options
    IM game!
  • dmhorton80
    Options
    feel free to add me...I can use the support like we all can I'm sure.
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I 40+ to lose.
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I' 62 years old, have MS. So between my hormones and my MS I lose weight slowly. I am diabetes 2, start my diabetes nutrition tomorrow. I need to lose 75 pounds. Right now that's about a do-able goal as me winning the White House!!!!!
  • TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Weight wise I don't need o loose to much more however I am super keen on improving my health and fitness and also eating enough calories. less than 800 kinda scares me :P I am super talkative too so no doubt you will be entertained!

Feel free to add me!
  • DaniKPudgie
    DaniKPudgie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Danielle. Ive been a member since well about 4 mos now. I'm trying to get back into shape. I dont use diet pills or anything. I do fast until dinner though. Not very good at intros actually. Anyone can add me. :D
  • Bajandoll
    Bajandoll Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will send you a friend request. I am currently at 245lbs and my goal is to first get to 200 lbs and then go from there. We can do this together.