Do you delete old photos or use them for inspiration?

Options
2»

Replies

• MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Inspiration.
  • dryder7
    Options
    I have a friend that's past 60 yrs old, and he needs to gain weight and muscle mass. Do you have any suggestions for him?:flowerforyou: He's in good health otherwise, but he drinks alot of beer and doesn't eat much at all.:flowerforyou:
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    inspiration. i'm increasingly shocked every few months when i look at them.

more than anything, "why did i do that to myself!"

even my work ID has my picture from my 200+lb days. i see that every day. chubby face, slightly sweaty from walking from car to building :P
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I keep them, but only because I still get shocked when I see them and wonder when I ever looked like that!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I can't escape them by deleting them because they're every where. but I keep all of them so I have pics to send girls that flirt with me online.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I definitely keep my old photots. They really do inspire me... especially photos from when I was thin! They make me realize that I WAS beautiful and I can get there again... :)
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    I would not delete old photos at all. They are memories to me, they were taken at a special moment, for a special occasion, be it holidays, festive moments, whatever. They certainly were not taken to show how my body looked like. Those however that were shot to show my body, will be used as inspiration not to go back there anymore.
  • jono2970
    Options
    That's what I mean - do I (we) delete pictures because we are not that body shape any more, or keep them as motivation to avoid a repeat. I was chubby - a little - as a teen. I am happy not to revisit that memory!