Rockin it out month 2- week 3

Options
I just got an 8 miler in today and am feeling great! :) lost .2 last week, haha. Let me know how you all did! :) and good luck this week!

Replies

• ttroses
    Options
    Congratulations on 8 miles and your loss! I'm steady at 151. I'm just glad I didn't gain weight with Valentine's day and my non-routine week! Now it's time to get back on track!
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I am down 1 more lb this week! Yea!
    184. 7lbs all together. I feel very happy.
    Good job on the 8 miles emily.
    ttroses- I feel the same way --- Time to get back on track!

Sandy
  • SylvieJacques
    SylvieJacques Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

The week was pretty good from a weight loss perspective but not from the water and exercise perspective. I need more than 24 hours in a day :)

Last week : 164.4
    This week : 160.9
    So loss : 3.5

So need to get back to exercise at least once this week. I know the week is looking crazy for now so don't think it would be realistic to hit the gym more than once this week. Also get the water in (no excuses on that one :))
  • emilysuzanne
    emilysuzanne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK GUYS! i was definitely expecting to gain after valentines too. haha. totally gorged on those chocolate covered rice krispy treats i got from my boyfriend jake. haha. :) keep up the great work and get that water in! :)
  • izzypup
    Options
    Man, the water... so tough to get the water in!!!! UUUGGGGG!!!!
  • izzypup
    Options
    hello? is anyone out there?
  • SylvieJacques
    SylvieJacques Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I agree water for me as well is a challenge. I have to make extra efforts to ensure I drink it (and some days I just don't ;)
  • emilysuzanne
    emilysuzanne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hey guys, sorry making the new thread now. Under Rockin it out month 2-week 4 :D