ROAD RAGE who else has this

Options
AsrarHussain
AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
I just wanted to say I suffer from Road Rage I get lost my temper on the Road. who else admits it

Replies

• crw72209
    crw72209 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm ok in traffic, I get "road rage" in Wal-Mart! hahaha :explode:
  • VitVit18
    VitVit18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    All the freaking time!! The only thing that I've found that stops it is listening to Metallica really loudly while driving lol
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I don't have severe road rage, but I've flipped the bird a time or three, and yelled out swears.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I'm a motorcyclist, so if I let road rage cloud my judgement, it'll result in severe injury or death.

I also drove school buses so I have to be cool and collect as a good example even when someone does something stupid that endangers my bus.

JM
  • Metspride129
    Metspride129 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    if people knew how to drive, i wouldnt have road rage...but that's what happens when people who are in their 80's and can barely see are still operating a motor vehicle.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    dar-it-up-35-2.jpeg

lol I've done this several times!

And I do have road rage. I try to stay calm, but sometimes I just can't!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    funniest guy today flashed his lights at me and I was stuck.. I just smiled.. he whipped into the right lane and buzzed up to the edge of the traffic .. and then..
    I PASSED HIM!

I love it! I have road rage, but have had to curb it so that I don't end up flipping off one of my co-workers!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I don't fly the finger or anything, but I'll wave my hands around when someone does something stupid or just cuss loudly. I find blasting my rock playlist to help keep me calm nowadays. :p
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I had some guy try and pass meon the right just as the lane he went into merged into mine.

Moron.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    people are idiots that need to learn to drive!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I have the worst road rage. Yelling, cussing, and calling other drivers names. It's seriously bad.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I used to. I drove on the sidewalk to get around someone once. I used to get road rage really bad. But, I've decided it's not worth it.

Recently though, I dropped an f-bomb on a couple of old ladies at a grocery store. They were piddling around taking up the whole isle, and I got mad. Later I felt bad. I kept thinking, "dang dude, that's someone's grandma". And, one could barely walk. Sometimes, I'm an *kitten*.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Not anymore, but when I was younger, I did. Its SO not worth getting all worked up over some idiot on the road...trust me!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Sometimes. It depends on my mood and/or stress level at that given time. If I'm well rested, in a good mood, and not pressed for time to get where I'm going, I'm usually pretty passive about the stupid things other people do. On a bad day, Ms. Hyde comes out to play. :devil:
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I was on the verge of road rage this weekend....I don't typically drive anymore since I live so close to work (I walk). But I ventured out on Saturday to do some Shopping and then my bf and I went to a movie. People are just Nucking Futs around the holidays!! It took all the energy and good will I had not to flip the bird.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I get a little angry at times. i carry an equalizer (small bat with lead plug ) on my bike between my saddle bags and fender so its in easy reach. I've used it occasionally to rap people on the hood or window if they cut me off etc. And if anybody ever decides to step out, I'd gladly give them a proper introduction to the equalizer.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Um, I do get angry at many car drivers and stupid cyclists, I ride my bicycle everywhere and almost every day I almost get mowed down : (
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    None of us are perfect drivers, and some are worse than others. The only time I get it is when someone does something intentionally stupid and endangers others.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    um, i'm BAD with road rage. Cuss words and middle fingers occur and my husband wants to tint the windows now.......