where did all my friends go?

Options
2»

Replies

• _Katastrophic
    Options
    This is why tracking them on a spreadsheet is SO important, guys!

I take photos of my friends list and then when one is missing I know and then I send them pm's until they answer me and I fr them over and over until they accept................ Or I just haunt them by commenting on all their forum posts..
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I hate to be the one to tell you this...but... your fly has been down this whole time...

And I'm pretty sure I saw a booger hanging out your nose and some toilet paper stuck to your shoe... For shame!! :noway:
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request.
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    This is why tracking them on a spreadsheet is SO important, guys!

A spreadsheet? What a great idea!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    "I'm a sensitive soul, though I seem thick-skinned. I wondered why my friends never stood downwind. Oh, the shame! Thought of changing my name! And I got downhearted! Every time that I...(Hey, Pumba...not in front of the kids)".

My friends left because I can quote Disney movies and they is jelus. Hakuna Matata!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I hate to be the one to tell you this...but... your fly has been down this whole time...

I would think this would attract MFP friends rather than repel them.
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options

I would think this would attract MFP friends rather than repel them.

Ahahahaha isn't that the truth!! Unless of course they are a hot-dude-aphobe...
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    bahahaha