How to keep calorie in take up?

Options
2»

Replies

• vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    ... it is bad to drink your calories anyway...

Huh? Why??
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    milk has good amount of protien in it, 10 g per 1 cup "measuring cup " so go for milk

or u can mix it with protien powder and u have 37" protien in one shot, i do that when im so low on my protien, 2 cup of milk with 1-2 scoop of protien powder bam i crushed that scale for protien
  • purplepiggy1
    Options
    Adding cheese to meals/ snacks
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    What were you eating before?
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options

^^^^ this
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options

I will give you the list of a normal days food before my lifestyle change...

Breakfast i would devour 6 eggs with lots of cheese and salt and syrup on them 1lb of bacon and hash browns or 10 peices of french toast bacon and hash browns and to drink a 44oz dr.pepper

Lunch would be a chipotle burrito a large chipotle quesadilla or panda express wit three entrees and chow mein and to drink a 44oz Dr.pepper

Dinner would be even bigger would be like a HEAPING plate of sphgettie or mac n chees with tacos (6-8 tacos depending on the day) or pizza 3/4 of a pizza hut lg stuffed crust pizz and a 44oz Dr. pepper

snacks would be 2 sleeves of crackers with squeeze cheese and a few sandwichs and a big bowl of homade popcorn and another 44oz of dr.pepper.....

i have a eating disorder and love to binge eat i am suprised that i do not weigh like 500lbs by now myself but i have cut down my calorie in take from around 10,000-12,000 a day to less than 1200 and i am starving all the time...
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Eat more.
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Eat more.

^^^Yeah, this...maybe pre-portion meals so you know what you have for each meal and don't have as large of an urge to over do it.

Oh and look to get above 1200 a day....I recently tried 1200 and said screw it. I feel better at 1500-1750.
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    So many people flogging off their products on here everyday... eat REAL food.

No need to spend extra. Eat whole eggs, add healthy oil like coconut or extra virgin olive oil in you cooking or in salad dressings, avocados, full fat dairy, dried fruits etc..

Thank you!!!
    I am not one for shakes YUK no thanks!

I am talking about food not drink... it is bad to drink your calories anyway...

If you need to up your calories there's no harm in drinking them, be it milk, a meal replacement shake, or any other drink. Greek yogurt, nuts, complex carbs are all good ways to up your calories.