Dear Fat Loss Fairy,

Options
Dear Fat Loss Fairy,
Thanks for the help. :smile: I guess I should have been more specific when I said I wanted to get rid of my love handles. I meant my hips, NOT my chest! :sad:

Replies

• Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Dear Fat Loss Fairy,
    Thanks for the help. :smile: I guess I should have been more specific when I said I wanted to get rid of my love handles. I meant my hips, NOT my chest! :sad:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    The fat loss fairy only took one of my saddlebags. I am still waiting for her to come and get the other.:tongue:
  • ashlaurenn
    Options
    We have the same fairy, I'm guessing he's male.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    My fairy has a foot fettish as he/she only took the weight from my feet!!! Oh well, I'll keep trying.

Memaw
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    OMG. I laughed out loud!:laugh:
  • shellkas
    shellkas Posts: 45
    Options
    You guys are too funny. I just started & he/she hasn't made his/her intro yet.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    Dear Fat Loss Fairy,

That is sad, I'm sorry. So what about those who are already small chested? We'd look like little boys if we lost the weight there. :sad:
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    Hilarious!!

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    SOOOOO true...LOLOLOL

Kim
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Dear Fat Loss Fairy,

:laugh: That's so funny! FLF came and got some of my hips. Hey FLF, come get some more. There's plenty left. :laugh:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I've been bra shopping for the last two days for HOURS at a time. Seriously I've tried on hundreds of styles. I still can't find anything that fits right! I'd gladly take that 10 pounds back...
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    Dear Fat Loss Fairy,

:laugh: You can have my chest. I don't get any use from it anyway, and even with 30-some-odd-pounds gone I still have them:grumble: . Though at 53 years old, they aren't where they used to be.

Anyone want to work a trade? I could use a little more junk in the trunk.
  • icandoit
    Options
    Dear Fat Loss Fairy,

:laugh: You can have my chest. I don't get any use from it anyway, and even with 30-some-odd-pounds gone I still have them:grumble: . Though at 53 years old, they aren't where they used to be.

I have plent junk in my trunk. You are more than welcome to it:tongue:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    Dear Fat Loss Fairy,

I have plent junk in my trunk. You are more than welcome to it:tongue:

FedEx okay for the switch, Renee?
  • icandoit
    Options
    You got it. Would you like over night delivery. Just let me know how much you want. I have plenty:laugh:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    If the Fat Loss Fairy comes near you would you send him/her to Maine. I have a tummy that needs to go. No one here will take it but maybe the FLF could find a good home for it. Maybe one of those gals who is 8 months pregneant and has a baby bump could use it. And dont worry I have had it for a long time I will not miss it at all.