2»

Replies

• Jennaissance
    Options
    Well I think they look great!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I would not mind my arms looking like that...
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You do look awesome and I've always loved gymnast legs. Wouldn't mind if you shared a picture of those forceful quads.
  • frood
    frood Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Your arms look amazing!! Hooray for muscles! :bigsmile:
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You do look awesome and I've always loved gymnast legs. Wouldn't mind if you shared a picture of those forceful quads.

I'll see what I can do, maybe tomorrow lol
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! <3
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I was wondering when you say you're curling 30's, do you mean as part of a heavy routine? Doing 5x5's? Or do you do like 15 reps at that weight? =) Seriously, just curious about your routine and what it took to get to that point.

Great job obviously, mighty impressive!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    You're biceps are pretty. And probably what, 12" around? Not bulky.

lol, I don't necessarily think I'm bulky, I just love my muscle definition these days. But yeah, about 12" regular, about 13" if I'm flexing.
    Wow I love your arms. I'm just an inch short of your bicep size and I don't have a bulky arms so I can attest to that as well :)
  • Aliciaaah
    Options
    I was wondering when you say you're curling 30's, do you mean as part of a heavy routine? Doing 5x5's? Or do you do like 15 reps at that weight? =) Seriously, just curious about your routine and what it took to get to that point.

Great job obviously, mighty impressive!

For now I'm doing my own circuit training style workouts. I am working towards more reps with 30's, right now I'm at 8. I haven't gotten into any of the stronglifts like squats with the bar or anything yet, I'm really looking forward to it though.

I'm definitely looking to start a program, I'm thinking New Rules of Lifting for Women, but I'm going to move upstate and have to switch gyms in a couple weeks so I'm thinking the new year is a good time to make the switch and start fresh with a new program. I started trying to use weights around April, I think I started with 20's so I haven't progressed hugely, but I would go in and out of using weights regularly. Sometimes I would just do mainly cardio for a few weeks. I've been using weights harder lately though!
  • RECowgill
    Options
    That's great! 8 reps at that weight is good work. If you can actually increase your rep count at that weight you may want to move up to a higher weight instead. That should help drive away any guys at the freeweights when you're over there. =)

Yeah I do 30's in the 6-10 rep range, but probably averaging closer to 7, 8-9 if I push myself. Very impressive of you!
  • bridgetgirl20
    Options
    Very nice, right now mine are 9.5 flexed but 13 is what I'm shooting for. I'm 6'2" so my muscles are longer so don't know if its possible.
  • KindaOverThis
    KindaOverThis Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    But I love it.

Kick. *kitten*!

Those are some FABULOUS guns, girl!

I wouldn't call that bulky... just amazing! In my head 'bulky' is huge and mannish. There's nothing that says chicks can't be feminine AND strong :-)
  • snowboardn
    Options
    Well you just motivated me... Your arms look way better than mine
  • Aliciaaah
    Options
    That's great! 8 reps at that weight is good work. If you can actually increase your rep count at that weight you may want to move up to a higher weight instead. That should help drive away any guys at the freeweights when you're over there. =)

Yeah I do 30's in the 6-10 rep range, but probably averaging closer to 7, 8-9 if I push myself. Very impressive of you!

The problem is I cab only do one set at this weight. I have to move down for my other sets. Im working up though!
  • Aliciaaah
    Options
    2wd7ltx.jpg

There they are in all their glory lol

Excuse the mess in the background, I'm in the process of moving so everything is everywhere!
  • RECowgill
    Options

The problem is I cab only do one set at this weight. I have to move down for my other sets. Im working up though!

That's still really impressive. Don't be ashamed about having to move down, sometimes I do it too if I worked my arms too much that day. I really want to get to 35's with good form, can't do it yet. Good form is more important than the exact weight value.
  • RECowgill
    Options
    There they are in all their glory lol

Those are great gymnast legs! Congrats on all your hard work!!!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    HELL YES! those are some lovely arms and quads, my dear :drinker: