One year with pics

Options
123457»

Replies

• Rayoffitness
    Rayoffitness Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! What an awesome transformation...thank you so much for sharing your story and success!!
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Excellent job with your weight loss and for becoming your own success story!
  • wjniii
    wjniii Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Good God! The change is phenomenal!! Congrats!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    AH-MAZING!!! you look completely different!!! and your new 'do looks great! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • Stormborn25
    Options
    You. Look. Incredible!
  • ScarlettDam
    ScarlettDam Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! You look AMAZING.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Wowzer! And I love your new doo! Great Job!:smile:
  • Momto32010
    Momto32010 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • Kimbosbc
    Kimbosbc Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    What a difference, you look wonderful. I think you should get a repeat photo, same pose, in front of the Christmas tree with your man (really beautiful Christmas tree BTW) (and he is cute too! :laugh: ) and see how different that looks.

I have been a year on MFP, hoping to post some pics soon, but altho I have lost weight I don't have that great fit and strong look you have. Well done! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I plan to do this very soon. I have to finish getting the christmas tree up first. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!