MFP Romances

Options
13»

Replies

• Chapter3point6
    Options
    I found that most of the guys who flirted with me on MFP had no interest in actually meeting with me in person. I travel a lot for my job, so I had opportunity to meet many of the guys.

I have met several MFP friends, though, but none that acted romantically interested.

So when you traveling to Pittsburgh? :wink: Ugh. brb. My wife is calling. :grumble:
  • DavidBMack
    DavidBMack Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Seems to have gone a little off topic
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I found that most of the guys who flirted with me on MFP had no interest in actually meeting with me in person. I travel a lot for my job, so I had opportunity to meet many of the guys.

I have met several MFP friends, though, but none that acted romantically interested.

So when you traveling to Pittsburgh? :wink: Ugh. brb. My wife is calling. :grumble:

funny...

BTW.. GO STEELERS!!!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Love this thread...:laugh:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    MFP is great dating site filled with non-creepy people that wont chop you up in their basement.

That's because our basements are our home gyms and the blood would ruin the equipment.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

funny...

BTW.. GO STEELERS!!!

Wow, a Steelers fan! :love:

I guess it would ok if we got together to "watch the game". :wink: