Reviews of Brazil Butt Lift™ by Beachbody

Options
Brazil Butt Lift™ by Beachbody

Wanted to see what people thought about this. The ''butt lifting'' sounds intriguing but I'm sckeptical, probably a bunch of well placed marketing descriptions...

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Beachbody are also the producers of P90X and other really good programs - so my guess is that it is most likely a really good program. If you youtube or google it, you will get an example of the exercises - and they are frickin' tough!
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I have no doubt it works, but the exercises they provide you with are ones that you can do on your own and save 19.95 plus shipping. Squats, lunges and leg lifts, adding weight to it, a bench, and powering up your moves while burning out your legs will achieve the same effect...tried and true, I love working my legs and butt! I think you can absolutely achieve the same results on your own, there's lots of great workout info out there free for the taking.
  • aprilfoolsbaby
    Options
    I can't give u results yet b/c I just got it, but it is SUPER fun...I even like it more than turbo jam....the cardio is a blast and even the "bum bum" which is a cardio/sculpt mix made my *kitten* hurt! LOVE it!!!
  • nettiemacd
    nettiemacd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It's shaping my bum bum as the Brazilian's say it. It's an upbeat workout utilizing Brazilian music and dance steps for the cardio part, but the scupting part really tightens the butt and thighs. Here's a link so you can check it out yourself. Beachbody also guarentee's all their products, so if it's not what you want you simply send it back. I'm a Beachbody coach, so let me know what you think...I'ld be glad to help you :>)
    http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/MacD?bctid=59417476001
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    I currently do a mix of P90X, P90X Plus and Tony Horton's One-on-One...

I wanted to try out some different things and this looked interesting to me. Becahbody is a good company, obviously I really like some of their products. I guess I was just curious if it was going to be similar to what I already in for my legs...

I will certainly have to try it out though! Thanks everyone, I appreciate it!
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    It's shaping my bum bum as the Brazilian's say it. It's an upbeat workout utilizing Brazilian music and dance steps for the cardio part, but the scupting part really tightens the butt and thighs. Here's a link so you can check it out yourself. Beachbody also guarentee's all their products, so if it's not what you want you simply send it back. I'm a Beachbody coach, so let me know what you think...I'ld be glad to help you :>)
    http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/MacD?bctid=59417476001

how long have you been doing it? and do they switch up the workouts when your "bum bum" gets used to what you're doing, do they give you options? ..i'm really curious, i'm very skeptical of DVD's mostly because they provide you with no options for power moves or advanced moves to up your results...but when I read the success stories about no more cellulite, red flags went up...although toning excercies can help with the "cottage cheese" effect NO exercise can rid you of cellulite, it's genetic, as well as deep in the tissue and exercise, especially one that promotes "spot" training alone cannot guarantee those kinds of results.
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    HHHMMMMM, sounds like something i need.....
  • nettiemacd
    nettiemacd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    "how long have you been doing it? and do they switch up the workouts when your "bum bum" gets used to what you're doing, do they give you options? ..i'm really curious, i'm very skeptical of DVD's mostly because they provide you with no options for power moves or advanced moves to up your results...but when I read the success stories about no more cellulite, red flags went up...although toning excercies can help with the "cottage cheese" effect NO exercise can rid you of cellulite, it's genetic, as well as deep in the tissue and exercise, especially one that promotes "spot" training alone cannot guarantee those kinds of results. "

I've been using BBL for a month and there is an upgrade that I got with it, so I'm satisfied with the variety. Of course it's not as rigorous as P90X, but it has a strong concentration on the butt. As for the cellulite, I also read where it doesn't go away, but those cells can shrink and mine are disappearing. I do not believe it is genetis! All my life I was heavy, with a huge booty and told it was a family trait. Well now that I've gone from a skin tight size 16 to a 6 I've disproved that!
    Best of all, as with all programs, you can modify it to fit your needs. I love the diversity.:flowerforyou:
  • metalpalace
    Options
    I'm an independent Beachbody coach, I know a TON of people doing Brazil Butt lift and I havent heard a single negative or neutral piece of feedback on Brazil butt lift. It's all been extremely positive feedback; LOTS of feedback. Plus think about the credibility of Beachbody they keep putting out nothing but the best fitness programs. Try Brazil Butt lift out odds are you will love it to.
  • metalpalace
    Options
    how long have you been doing it? and do they switch up the workouts when your "bum bum" gets used to what you're doing, do they give you options? ..i'm really curious, i'm very skeptical of DVD's mostly because they provide you with no options for power moves or advanced moves to up your results...but when I read the success stories about no more cellulite, red flags went up...although toning excercies can help with the "cottage cheese" effect NO exercise can rid you of cellulite, it's genetic, as well as deep in the tissue and exercise, especially one that promotes "spot" training alone cannot guarantee those kinds of results.

I don't know anything about the technicalities of cellulite but I've seen plenty of women completely loose the "cottage cheese" effect all using Beachbody products. I have no idea how it works I just know that it does.

The programs have options and alternative moves built in so there is lots of room for growth as well as working around problems a person might have.
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I currently do a mix of P90X, P90X Plus and Tony Horton's One-on-One...

I wanted to try out some different things and this looked interesting to me. Becahbody is a good company, obviously I really like some of their products. I guess I was just curious if it was going to be similar to what I already in for my legs...

I will certainly have to try it out though! Thanks everyone, I appreciate it!

I am also doing a mix of X, X+, One on One, as well as some Insanity. I have been putting in Brazil Butt Lift workouts in about 3x a week for the past few weeks. I have no weight to lose & really no inches to lose either, however I lost an inch off my hips recently and have said outloud more than once "I think the Butt Lift thing is working already". Now there's no way to know if BBL is solely responsible for that or not of course. I do think the BBL workouts are very fun and they go by very quickly-each one is only like 30 min except for the one titled "sculpt" which is like an hour. I had to buy a heavier resistance "booty band" than the one that came w/the program & that made a HUGE difference in the difficulty/effectiveness of the program. The program is laid out to have you do BBL workouts 6 days a week. I just don't have time in my rotation to do it 6 days, but 3 is great. The workouts work more than just your booty. Core & legs get a good workout as well. The exercises are not some ground-breaking new moves, but he does mix them up in interesting, fun ways. I don't feel like it is a repeat of anything else I already own. I personally would never do it as its own stand-alone rotation. I would miss heavy weights & hard-core cardio too much!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    How much does it cost?
    My booty could use a lift!!!!
  • metalpalace
    Options
    How much does it cost?
    My booty could use a lift!!!!

Sixty something dollars