She says MOVE, yet I SIT!

Heres the deal..... ive hit a wall....ever since the day my back started hurting Ive felt myself slowly slipping more and more.... The healthy me is Screaming...NOOOOOOOOO, but I cant seem to move the fat girl out of my way in order to get back into the rhythm of shedding these pounds!! GRRRRR Like now, im sitting here...typing my complaints and set backs....but what i should be doing is burning some calories.. I know this...and yet IM STILL SITTING, Typing.......... this level of frustration with myself is something that I fear I will never get past.

Any input on the matter is 100% welcome!! How do I get out of the funk....break the wall down???

Replies

• Try making your goal smaller. You can always reset it. Sometimes mini goals feel more attainable.
  • You can do it!
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Commit to 5 minutes. Can you get moving for 5 minutes? Can you go walk to the mailbox and back right now? Go do it and then come back and tell us how you made it away from the computer and got some movement into your day.

Go. Now. Don't even click away from this page, leave it open and come right back here to tell us that you got moving thanks to this wonderful website. :flowerforyou:
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Get up already!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    That's it! ..... Thats it ......Now run!
  • Ghette
    :noway: Holly crap, her mailbox must be miles away. I'll check back in the morning if she doesn't report in ill form a search party.
  • WAScassie
    WAScassie Posts: 14 Member
    Hahaha...thanks Everyone. @ Ghette, got the reply a little late.....I got up, now Im back.....And although its 27 degrees outside it felt good!!!!

Getting on Spin bike now! Thanks for the support.
  • WAScassie
    :noway: Holly crap, her mailbox must be miles away. I'll check back in the morning if she doesn't report in ill form a search party.

THIS WAS GREAT!!!!! Thanks for the smile and in an odd way the motivation that came from it.
  • WAScassie
    Commit to 5 minutes. Can you get moving for 5 minutes? Can you go walk to the mailbox and back right now? Go do it and then come back and tell us how you made it away from the computer and got some movement into your day.

Go. Now. Don't even click away from this page, leave it open and come right back here to tell us that you got moving thanks to this wonderful website. :flowerforyou:

Thank you, for the support and the reminder that I do have this wonderful website. sometimes its what gets me through the day....never a dull or disapointing moment
  • Ghette
    :flowerforyou: Way to go! You did move and you made it back. Now thats the way. I knew you could do it. :drinker:
    You went on the spin bike. No holding you back now. You go girl!
  • WAScassie
    That was all it took....Im back!!!! today has been a very eventful day of calorie burning tourture for the fat girl inside of me.....P90X, a little kick boxing, some spin bike, went for a jog.... IM FEELING GREAT!!!! Thanks for the confidence