food entering help, please

Options
when looking up a food I ate there are many choices that might match. How do I look at the ingredients of the suggested food to see if it fits what I made/ate? Example: I made a salad the other day with lots of different veggies in it and cheese. garden salad and chef salad came up. or a soup I made was a tomato and turkey sausage with macaroni in it. Romano's Grill soup came up. How do I look to see what is in their soup?

Replies

• mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    break the food into it's own individual ingredients. if you make a meal from scratch, there are recipe builders on other sites. People around here seem to recommend sparkpeople a lot.
  • yolandita
    yolandita Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    choose the one that closest fits the description of your food choice. Whenever I am looking up food to log in I choos the closest description, so that means that you don't have to have exacts just the closest thing to it. Hope this helps.
  • mrsgiffin
    Options
    I measure everything out and then add it one by one. It makes it easier for me and more accurate. I don't know how to do what you are talking about. But good luck!!!