Roku Player

missyjane
missyjane Posts: 188 Member
Does anyone have one? I'm thinking about getting one but would like to hear some feed-back first. This is a player that you hook up to your tv to watch movies from Netflix instantly.

Replies

• I love it. The only problem with it is I have three TV's. I bought two and the living room has the X-Box. The problem is you can only watch movies from two of the boxes at one time. So if the guys are watching a movie in the living room and my daughter is in her room, then I'm SOL. But, all in all, it's still worth it. Now if you have moe than one account with Netflix, then you wont have a problem. I am not willing to pay for two accounts to cover 3 rooms of free movie watching...
  • i don't have one, but i thought about getting one until i consulted my computer geek cousin. he said that better "players" are coming out soon, but, overall, you're better off just hooking up a computer to your tv. and if you get a mac, you can also purchase a remote for it. so, now we have a mac mini hooked up and we can use it for netflix, mlb.tv, itunes, hulu, just surfing the web, etc. our tv is just a giant monitor!!!
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Thank you!
  • We got ours about a year ago. We love it.
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    I have one. I love it. Best $100 I ever spent!!! I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
  • Brandi6783
    Brandi6783 Posts: 1 Member
    I love mine! And there is a FitOn app you can add to it for different workouts!