TDEE accuracy

Options
2»

Replies

• johloz
    johloz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I know you guys just need to troll and that's fine, but I would hate for you to misinform someone with your arrogance. :flowerforyou:

"The bodybugg armband is more accurate than a pedometer for calculating calories burned because it is "watching" your body from four different perspectives. A pedometer only measures steps. In addition to measuring motion and steps, the armband is able to see how much you are sweating, your skin temperature and the rate at which heat is being dissipated from your body. These additional physiological parameters give the bodybugg system a more complete picture of what your body is doing and its level of exertion, all of which means a much more accurate estimation of your calories burned."

Never accept any information as truth if it comes from someone who is trying to sell you something.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Troll?

Take a look at me and call me a troll. Go on I dare you.

I compete, I coach others and get to 3-4% bodyfat without a $100 device telling me what I already know. Monitor and adjust.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Troll?

Take a look at me and call me a troll. Go on I dare you.

I compete, I coach others and get to 3-4% bodyfat without a $100 device telling me what I already know. Monitor and adjust.
    Matt, there is no need to justify yourself to her. Let her use the $100 paper weight.