introduce myself....... ok here it goes

icupfunny2000
icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am a single mom of 3 who has already lost 25 pounds since january but im looking to lose another 90.... thought this web site was a great place to look for support and to count my calories. I am excited to lose this weight, excited to get my life finally together, and excited to win a bet with my ex .... which includes the winning of a sexy outfit!!!! anything to get me motivated :) Hopeful i can make lots of new friends on my quest to skinnyness.:happy:

Replies

• icupfunny2000
    I am a single mom of 3 who has already lost 25 pounds since january but im looking to lose another 90.... thought this web site was a great place to look for support and to count my calories. I am excited to lose this weight, excited to get my life finally together, and excited to win a bet with my ex .... which includes the winning of a sexy outfit!!!! anything to get me motivated :) Hopeful i can make lots of new friends on my quest to skinnyness.:happy:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: Congratulations on your weight loss, thats really great:drinker: :drinker:
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Hey you made a good choice!! This website is great! The people are amazing, and i feel like it is so motivational. Anyway welcome and good luck on your journey to better yourself.
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Welcome and congrat on your progress already! That is awesome. You can do it and we are all here for you along the way. Good luck!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Welcome!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome! We are all on the same journey! :)
  • icupfunny2000
    omg everyone is so positive.... this is great :bigsmile: loving you all already
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,321 Member
    :love: back at ya.

Welcome :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.