looking for some friends to keep me on track

Options
Hi. I'm very new to this site. Just stared seriously counting calories and working out. I'm 29 and just looking to live a healthier lifestyle. And I just moved away from home so I have really know one for support. I started doing mainly strength training and tryingto work on doing a high intensity cardio for about 20 mins but I need to work on that one not the best cardio lol. I'm trying to eat smarter while only eating 2000 calories a day. I'm only on day three of this. Any advice or just want to chat could use some friends for motivation.

Replies

• TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    I've sent a friend request, it's hard staying committed to eating healthy and exercise when things are flying around in your personal life, it'd must be hard having just moved out and having no one to rely on. It does become an almost therapeutic activity though, exercising is a great mood lifter so keep at it, it starts off hard but as soon as you hit a routine it's second nature.
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Welcome this site is awesome I have been using it for the last few months and have lost 46 pounds it def makes you more aware of everything you put in your mouth. Trust me I use to weigh 350lbs and I weigh 166lbs still pushing. The support and motivation from friends you receive on here keeps you going. Keep up with your training if you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)

Nadia