Replies

• chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    boobs_131967405869.jpg
  • davidsgirl145
    davidsgirl145 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I propose that all the perverted women add me, and we shall send each other drawings of boobs

This is why we are already friends :heart:

Omg this made me laugh!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Wow. Some people are so hurtful in here. You can add me if you would like.

You have pretty hair, I bet it smells nice.
  • chickfromsc
    Options
    So are you asking for attention from men who won't send you pictures of their junk? Let me know how that works out for you.

I delete guys from my FL if they don't send me pics of their junk.

Check your inbox.

Bwahahaha!!!!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the nonsense called the Forums. I am happily married, not interested in anything on the Fitness site other than the Success of my friends and my own. I will not comment on every post you make, nor will I say "Good Job" or "Nice Burn" on every applicable post. I will review your diary, and if you exceed your daily allotment I will suggest ways to prevent that in the future, and if you are thinking of eating that big bowl of ice cream or having that entire chocolate cake, and you post that you are considering it, I will probably tell you to go ahead and enjoy yourself as GoodYear Blimp has a new clothing line coming out that is supposed to be very comfortable. Should you post that you are not feeling up to hitting your exercise routine for the day, I shall support your decision with something along the line of "Don't worry about it, who cares if it takes 12 people to carry your casket". I have made poor eating choices for 42 years without regard to the consequences, or the portions, tomorrow is a new day is a cop out for not doing the right thing today. Those that have me as a friend sometimes may get upset by my remarks (in fact some have unfriended me over them), but after they curse me, flip me off, or cry, they realize I am only trying to help them reach their goals, and quite honestly "one meal is not going to eliminate all the good you do" is just the BS that leads to the next one meal which leads to the discouragement, lack of participation, and reoccurring yo-yo participation that is a result of failure. Well, I am an in your face honest, sometimes harsh, SOB, and you may love me, you may hate me, but I won't accept your failure when your other "friends" pat your head and tell you don't worry about it, I will tell you to get your butt up and go for a walk or hit that elliptical or do some jumping jacks, get up and move until you fix what you have done. I am not a "clean" eater, by any means, if it fits in your calorie goals...then that is good enough as far as I am concerned.

I apologize for the length, I take this a bit personally. I will not fail, it is simply not a possibility, the only question is, do you allow it to be a possibility for you?

Do Something and Enjoy it Tomorrow, Do Nothing and Regret it Tomorrow. Your Future is up to You!

**twitch**
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the nonsense called the Forums. I am happily married, not interested in anything on the Fitness site other than the Success of my friends and my own. I will not comment on every post you make, nor will I say "Good Job" or "Nice Burn" on every applicable post. I will review your diary, and if you exceed your daily allotment I will suggest ways to prevent that in the future, and if you are thinking of eating that big bowl of ice cream or having that entire chocolate cake, and you post that you are considering it, I will probably tell you to go ahead and enjoy yourself as GoodYear Blimp has a new clothing line coming out that is supposed to be very comfortable. Should you post that you are not feeling up to hitting your exercise routine for the day, I shall support your decision with something along the line of "Don't worry about it, who cares if it takes 12 people to carry your casket". I have made poor eating choices for 42 years without regard to the consequences, or the portions, tomorrow is a new day is a cop out for not doing the right thing today. Those that have me as a friend sometimes may get upset by my remarks (in fact some have unfriended me over them), but after they curse me, flip me off, or cry, they realize I am only trying to help them reach their goals, and quite honestly "one meal is not going to eliminate all the good you do" is just the BS that leads to the next one meal which leads to the discouragement, lack of participation, and reoccurring yo-yo participation that is a result of failure. Well, I am an in your face honest, sometimes harsh, SOB, and you may love me, you may hate me, but I won't accept your failure when your other "friends" pat your head and tell you don't worry about it, I will tell you to get your butt up and go for a walk or hit that elliptical or do some jumping jacks, get up and move until you fix what you have done. I am not a "clean" eater, by any means, if it fits in your calorie goals...then that is good enough as far as I am concerned.

I apologize for the length, I take this a bit personally. I will not fail, it is simply not a possibility, the only question is, do you allow it to be a possibility for you?

Do Something and Enjoy it Tomorrow, Do Nothing and Regret it Tomorrow. Your Future is up to You!

tl; dr
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    This thread is my new happy place
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Me thinks OP needs someone to help her find her happy place.
  • rock127
    rock127 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    This thread should be in "Jokes Thread"
  • Mutant13
    Options

Me thinks OP needs someone to help her find her happy place.

BOOM!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Looking for very opinionated truthful honest men who are willing to help me... I need truthful messages no matter how nasty they are I can take it !

28648377_7918_thumb.jpg

The duck face pose is over-done. Just be natural and be yourself.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Oh my word right duck face comment ... Just go away your picture is open to millions of hateful comments from me but Im not so pitty....

And what's so wrong with a girl wanting motivation and help form men that are not going to tell me " woooooooow what I'd do to you!!!! Damm girlllllllll mission achieved how you doing sweetie" all this is a no I HAVE A BOYFRIEND why can't a girl be loyal to her man and men not hit on a girl has a boyfriend...

Also I LOVE MY DUCK FACE I can't smile soooooo quack quack quack ;)
  • helenass
    Options
    Hey! hahaha... I thought it was such a wierd title... now I get it. I understand how you feel, I like tough motivation too... sometimes girls can be too understanding and not really helpful, but guys usually have other intentions too. I´m engaged and don´t feel comfortable with flirtatious attention, so I´d rather not have guys as pals for this... plus, men´s bodies respond differently than women, so I´m not sure they get what it takes for women to achieve their goals.
    You can add me if you want, and if you can be hard on me I can do the same for you (I´m thinking Jillian Michaels). :)
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    What?
  • Mutant13
    Options
    No hard feelings OP, I think most of the thread are just playing around

On an actual serious note, want to deter pervs?

Post about how awkward it is to do heavy squats on your period.
    It's like kryptonite for d*ck, trust me.
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options

How YOU doing?
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

A true warrior gets blood on his sword.

Challenge accepted.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    me thinks this is a trap...
  • 2bfit4rubyred
    Options
    I have lodes of ladies on my profile an they are so much help but I need male opinions sooo here goes

Looking for very opinionated truthful honest men who are willing to help me lose this last q14lbs I need truthful messages no matter how nasty they are I can take it !

Also if your a perv don't bother :) thanks!

You had me going until the last line. Damn!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options

I hereby nominate this post as the Red Flag of the Day. All the warning signs are here.

Nearly spat water over my computer screen! Many thanks :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.