Need new friends

Options
So I have been a member her for over a yr and I was doing great but lost my modivation. I decided that I CAN do this. So I posted this on my home page 2 days ago and not a single "friend showed support.

really trying to start over. I did so good when I first started but I did not hit my goal so I got discouraged and just stopped. I have gained 12 lbs in 3 mts. My new clothes dont fit any more. So I got up this am and started ripped in 30. I think I can......I think I can..... I think I can.

I really need new friends to support me. That is part of what this site is all about. RIGHT??

Replies

• WurkinOnIt
    WurkinOnIt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do this, you've already proven that. I am also getting back on track after getting a little side tracked. It definitely helps to have that support to keep you going.
  • sandiburn
    Options
    Thank you
  • SimpleeSierra
    Options
    You CAN do it, we ALL CAN do it, if we simply put our minds too it, i firmly believe what hold sus back is that little voice in our heads..."Mmmm that cake looks great," "Oh no, you odn't need to work out today," "Go ahead eat some more cookies."
    Believe in yourself, surround yourself with positivity and you will make it. There are lots of people on theis site, who need the support just as much as you do, frankly i think we all need a freindly hand to help us up when things get rough. Don't give up.:smile:
  • glickgirls
    Options
    I am just starting out but I would love to be friends and help support each other. Friend me! :smile:
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    We all need a little help...a "good job" when you put forth extra effort or a little sympathy when you're down or a kick in the pants when we mess up. I'll send you a friend request. You CAN do it!
    Nancy