Insanit

Options
areay22
areay22 Posts: 150 Member
My friend and I have made it through the first round of Insanity. Our goal from the 2nd to 3rd test was to increase by 10%....WE DID IT!!! We get to go get pedicures now!!

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Isn't it the BEST?????
  • sarahbethbridges
    Options
    Woo! Now on to Max Plyo tonight!! :drinker: <-- that's me celebrating some new videos with new challegnes!
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    i just saw an infomercial for this on TV the other night! I want it so bad!!!! Do you know, can you make payments or do you have to pay for it all at once? I remember it was quite expensive but it looked AWESOME!!!! :drinker: congrats on getting through the first round!!:bigsmile:
  • areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I think you have to pay all at once. Totally worth it tough! Good luck
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all of the Beachbody programs like Insanity can be paid for all at once, or divided into 3 payments.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    i just saw an infomercial for this on TV the other night! I want it so bad!!!! Do you know, can you make payments or do you have to pay for it all at once? I remember it was quite expensive but it looked AWESOME!!!! :drinker: congrats on getting through the first round!!:bigsmile:

You can find them pretty cheap on Ebay.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!