need a good scale

smae1980
smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Can anyone suggest a good scale, preferably digital? I have one that's not and it sucks it won't stay calibrated and I am looking for a new reliable one. Not too ridiculously expensive, please

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,447 Member
    I got a Taylor, digital. Your able to put in your age, sex and height. It gives you your weight by a thenth, body fat % and body water %. I got it at Menard's for around $25. It may be an old model now? It was the last one. Good luck!
  • I have yet to find a scale that is consistently accurate. I usually have to weigh myself 3 times and average out the three weights.
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    I got a set from Walmart that sells for around $ 29.97 and you can set them to your age height and then it will keep track of your weight each time you weigh in and it will also tell you your bodys hydration level and your bmi...I have found them to be very accurate..and easy to use ...If you also just want to jump on them to weigh yourself you can do that to with out going into your profile..I find myself doing this mid week to just see how I am doing and then save my informaition for my weigh in day(Saturday)..
    (I just got this about month ago, but have used several times..LOL)
    Hope this info helps
    Lisa
This discussion has been closed.