Confused about body fat % results

Options
I've been doing this for a little over a year now and I've had some pretty decent success losing weight while maintaining muscle mass, but I still have quite a way to go. I'm not sure how far, though...

I got the results from pre and post-assessments that were done in September and last week including both caliper readings and from a bioelectrical impedance scale. Now, I know that the scales can be off due to water/salt consumption, but the difference between the two seems quite high to me. The recorded scale measurements on the chart were using the "average" numbers, as opposed to "athlete", which were 24.8 and 17.4 for the pre and post numbers.

PostAssessment.jpg

Anyone with more familiarity with these kinds of numbers have any idea what might be closer to correct? I realize that's nearly impossible to determine by just looking at the numbers, but I'm just having a difficult time wrapping my head around this. Oh, and if it matters, I'm 5'4".

Replies

• cb83580
    cb83580 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    ...Bump??

Anyone??

The really confusing part is that according to BMI, I'm just barely below obese at this point. I know I have a lot of muscle, but I really don't think it's enough to get my fat % this low, lol.