Need 30DS or RI30 Friends

Options
I lost 17lbs with mfp and walking/RI30in Aug and Sept. Now I have gained about 5 back... and starting over with the RI30! I would like to have friends that are logging their food and doing a Jillian Michaels related work out! PLEASE feel free to add me.

Replies

• eliblish
    eliblish Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just started ri30 today. I'll add you. :)
  • nmalek1025
    Options
    I started and stopped...ill start again now that I have time. You get amazing results! You can add me!
  • sarah5423
    sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've done 30DS although it was over a few months along with other exercise and started RI30 last week - I'll be doing day 5 today and hoping to do 5-6 sessions a week and finish this one in a more responable amount of time.

Feel free to add me!
  • Aexanatomy
    Options
    I recently just finished 30 Day Shred (Lost 17 pounds, and feel SO strong)

And now I am starting Body Revolution. I love Jillian. :)
  • pandaparty
    pandaparty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30DS (in 30 days straight - yikes) and am starting RI30 either today or tomorrow. My boyfriend (who lives with me) is begging me to take a break for at least a day, but mostly because he hates hearing Jillian every day after work for half an hour and my yelling at the TV.

Add away and let's keep this crazy train going. :smile:
  • holidayworkout
    Options
    I'm currently doing four of Jillian's DVDs: 30Day Shred, Ripped in 30, 6 Week Six Pack and Killer Buns&Thighs
  • TrishPretti
    TrishPretti Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I need to look up this ripped in 30, after i finish 30 DS I want to start on that. I have seen some AWESOME results from women using those two back to back
  • caramel1920
    Options
    I'm starting my second round of 30DS tomorrow and plan on getting RI30 next month! Love the results hate level 2 of the shred but I shall get through it, hopefully in less than 60 days which is how long it took me last time. I just care about finishing what I started, so my goal this time is just to do it in less time!:happy:
  • wannabf1t
    wannabf1t Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30DS. I'm currently on L2 D3 ( should have been in D4 but I did an extra day in L1 by mistake). Feel free to add me!