RI30 and 30DS Friends

Options
I would like to find RI30 and 30DS friends! I lost 17lbs in Aug and Sept using MFP, RI30, and walking. I have gained back around 5 lbs and looking to start over again. PLEASE feel free to add me. Just want friends that are working out to jillian dvds, log food, and help motivate me and I will help motivate you!

Replies

• WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been doing 30DS for about 2 weeks. I will admit that I haven't stuck to it exact (10 days and then break...) as I am running, too, but I certainly won't quit! I also log everyday and I have my diary open to friends :flowerforyou:
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I own both dvds along with about 8 other JM dvds
    I'm not doing those ones right now but different ones so feel free to add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • Staciaj08
    Options
    I'm dong the 30 Day Shred right now you can add me! There is a 30 day shred group for December you should join too!
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 3 of 30DS. I log all my food, but on a different site. I just move the calorie totals over here. Feel free to add me!
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    you can add me. i am doing 30DS and will finish next week. just got RI30 for Christmas and plan to start it in the new year.
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    Options
    feel free to add me..i finished 30 day shred last week and plan to start the brazillian butt lift then ripped in 30 after that program :) I'm also on everyday! :)