So happy!

Options
Soooooo today is day 6 of my Diet and I feel AMAZING!
I can tell such a big difference in my attitude and my alertness and everything, I'm loving it! I have only been able to go to the gym once, but after this week I should be able to get out of the house and go to the gym more often, Even if I don't start dropping pounds quickly, this was still a good change for me! yay!

Replies

• mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you:)
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Good for you and beautiful baby.:flowerforyou:
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    How you feel is the absolute best reason to continue with your plan- nothing feels as good as taking care of yourself. Weight loss will happen, and seeing that change is great, but what is even better is how you feel. Keep up the good work!
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    good job yay :)
  • nillushuja
    nillushuja Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    great job :D
  • FallingInLoveWithMe
    Options
    yay you!
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!

Not to be a downer...but be prepared for a crash. It happened to me about 3 weeks in. Just hold on to the feeling of success and fight through it and you'll be great!

CONGRATS AGAIN!!
  • mommycordillia
    Options
    thanks!!
    and yeah, I know there is a crash coming, but I'm holding it off as long as possible lol!
  • ashleighlive
    ashleighlive Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It may not be a crash, but a plateau... It just means it won't be as easy and you have to change your routine & diet to shock your body. This is why cycling up and down on calories per week is a great technique to stay in front!