Prism Weight Loss Plan

Options
Anyone on the Prism Program? I live in the Sonoma County area and I am looking to connect with anyone close by who is doing the Prism Program. The closest group I could find is in the Sacramento area and that is way too far to drive (2 hrs)

Replies

• lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Not on prism, but in sonoma county if you want another friend! :flowerforyou:
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Thank you and yes, I would love another friend.
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hey lreed

"I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn how to let go. Things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies, so you eventually learn to trust in no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. "

I really like your quote... poignant for me at this point in life... oddly, I needed to hear those words...
    Thanks,
    : )
  • WINEYINVA
    WINEYINVA Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    ? what is prism?
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    It is a weight loss program that is founded on Christian principles. There are some scriptures introduced but it is not preachy at all. It addresses food addictions. It is a really great program and I am in my 5th week with no sugar or white flour. It works for me. Their web site is www.pwlp.com
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hey Karen I love my quote too! Helps me put things in perspective! Prism sounds interesting I am going to check it out. I have given up the processed foods white flour and artificial sweetners but still have some honey and sugar(that's next!) Leah
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!